Work With Us
At Leymar we believe in caring for our staff as we do our clients. As such we offer contracts that are not only flexible to your commitments and needs but which also offer you many additional excellent benefits. Additionally, we place a high level of importance on the quality and wellbeing of our staff and wish to emphasise that you will be thoroughly supported and supervised every step of the way.
We are a locally based provider and currently provide services across a wide range of health and social care settings throughout the East Midlands and offer a range of contracts and opportunities to our staff which are determined by each individual client, or service needs.
Our employees benefit from:
- Hours to suit them, their families or other commitments
- Pay that rewards their ongoing dedication
- Pay that reflects the true hours they spend at work
- Double time for Bank Holidays
- Excellent enhancements for night work
- Substantial mileage allowance
- Comprehensive mandatory training
- Specialised training relevant to each position
- Regular supervision
- Holiday pay
- DBS updates paid for
In return, of course you will be expected to uphold and maintain our five pillars of service delivery: Dignity, Respect, Integrity, Independence and Freedom of Choice. Additionally you will also:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be reliable, flexible and trustworthy
- Demonstrate dedication to providing quality care and support
- Be willing to actively engage in training and supervision
- Have knowledge of the local area
- Hold a valid UK driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Have a good standard of English both written and verbal
- Basic IT/ App skills
- Be able to verify your right to work in the UK
- Provide references covering the past two years
For an informal discussion please contact us on 01623 360 193 or email us at [email protected].
To register with us, please download our Application Form below. You can either email the completed copy to the email above or post it to the address below. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application further.